الأحد، 21 يونيو 2020

My English playlist during Quarantine




Lately, I started to listen to some English songs
it's so suitable to chill out and it's good to listen while you are traveling but let's relax and get inspiried during Quarantine 

1-Stars - High on Coco

this amazing song is one of my favourites ever . It's by the Egyptian Actress May -Elghety
who has strong voice and full of feelings
I also like the graphic of the song with the lyrics on youtube : Click Here

2- Memories - Maroon 5

it's so nice to listen to this songs , it make me somehow feel thankful for all I have been through : Click Here

3- Joni, HammAli & Navai

well, this song isn't English but I feel really relaxing when I am listining to it ( it's Romantic) . You can fin the English Translation also on youtube : Click here

4- Mogli
This is a german singer who made an Amazing movie on Netflix with her boyfriend about a lovely journey by a big bus after they turned it into a small house
they made 6 months journey together to see North and South America with their dog.
So she sang all those inspired songs which are Inspired from Nature and wandering about the purpose of life.
The songs

- Earth: Click Here
- Wanderer: Click Here
- Winter sun: Click Here
- Milkey Eyes: Click Here
- Alaska: Click Here
- Road holes: Click Here
- Two lungs: Click Here
 -Waterfall: Click Here

5- Azam Ali songs

I wrote about her one in Arabic Click here to read it. she has an amazing voice like an Angel from heaven
she is a Persian singer who sings in Turki, English, Arabic, Persian and Darian
her voice is like magic transform you to another world
my favourite songs of her are

- Phantoms : Click Here
- Ocean : Click Here
- In Another worlds : Click Here
- Sabza Ba Naz : Click Here
- Endless Reverie : Click Here
- Spring Arrives : Click Here
- Noor : Click Here

هناك تعليقان (2):